Merit International’s Starlit project is located in the center of the Balkans. The owners of 49 residences can get residence permits in Montenegro after obtaining the title deed.
The 49 privileged investors and their families of Merit Starlit Residence will not only own the real estate with high returns but will also obtain a “residence permit” from the European shining star Montenegro. In this process, we will not only provide investors with the necessary legal support but will also help you to benefit from the advantages of a residence permit.
- Montenegro, which gained independence in 2006, joined NATO in 2017.
- Montenegro implements a democratic system and will join the European Union in 2022. The currency in circulation is the Euro.
- From 2007 to 2018, the number of tourists visiting each year increased by a record 7%. Montenegro is regarded as a rising star in the global tourism industry. The number of tourists visiting Montenegro is 2 million every year, showing an increase tendency year by year.
- People who invest in Montenegro have the same rights as citizens of Montenegro. Montenegro regulates the legal system in accordance with the European Union’s “Copenhagen Standards” and provides protection for foreign investors.
- According to the law promulgated in 2015, foreigners and their family members who invest in a real estate in Montenegro-regardless of the price of the property can obtain a residence permit.
What are the privileges of a residence permit in Montenegro?
- Montenegro is the country with the lowest corporate and personal income tax (9%) in Europe and has signed a tax treaty with Turkey.
- The prices of houses and cars in Montenegro are very affordable, especially in property purchases, tax rates are extremely low, and property rights are strictly protected by law.
- After obtaining the residence permit, you are entitled to free education in Montenegro.
- You can access the banking system more easily.
- Brings great convenience for you to enter and exit Montenegro.
- It provides the opportunity to benefit from the social insurance system.